View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #26
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
Thanks, that looks like a definite improvement over the imx6 single cores you get on onyx devices!
I'd totally buy this if only they had included a microSD slot...
@Colibris: thanks!

Compared to the i.MX 6SoloLite you mention, the processor has similar absolute performance but it has a 60% higher clock; the multicore is not really giving quadruple single, so maybe it has a special architecture like the big.LITTLE?
I will search info in a little while, I am not sure what exact CPU is mounted.

EDIT: I cannot find (I am not at a desk) what a "ARM implementer 65 architecture 7 variant 3 part 3081 revision 0" is, commercial name...

EDIT2: But the equivalence could be the following:

[...]
RK2918 / 64BIT [RK29]
RK3066 / 64BIT [RK30]
RK3188 / 32BIT (X86) [RK31]

I was hoping for a "RK32" (RK3288) ; )
But this looks not bad already!

Last edited by mdp; 10-11-2017 at 11:01 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote