View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 06:41 PM   #2647
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuram View Post
If I jailbreak in 5.3.3, how can I now update safely while keeping the jailbreak status? 5.3.3 doesn't seem to be too stable for me, it keeps acting up when I plug it into USB (constant page and backlight flickering).

edit: paperwhite 1st gen.

edit2: also looking to get the Bookerly font, where can I download it (assuming I need to install a font manager too?)
1) The jb is viral, it will self re-install when you run an Amazon update package.
2) You already have your answer in the forum where you double posted.
Double posting is frowned on and against the site guidelines.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote