View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
funny
funny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it isfunny knows what time it is

Device: Marvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Hi!

I was just loading some books onto my phone and Mini and received the same error on both devices. Phone is an iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Mini is the original one.

When I click on add books and then on Dropbox, I get the following error:
Opps
An error occured when looking for books in your Dropbox. Error Domain=dropbox.com Code=400 "(null)" UserInfo={keyword=.epub,path=/,error=v1_retired}
I then click on OK and no books show up in My Dropbox.

I'm able to go to Dropbox and then into the directory where my books are and then load them but, admittedly, it takes quite a few more "clicks" to get the job done.

I was able to add books from Dropbox through Marvin just a few days ago and now, I'm getting that error and I'm puzzled.

I rebooted my computer (PC) and my iPhone and still get the error.

What I'm worried about is if Dropbox had an update to have it work with the new OS that is going to be released and if that munged up something in the way Marvin used to connect to it.

Anyone have any ideas????

Shykat
The developer is fixing it. Dropbox updated and a lot of applications that used the old Dropbox don't work.

Developer's twitter --> https://twitter.com/marvinreader
funny is offline   Reply With Quote