View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #925
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
But since kfx cannot be converted into a more universal format and cannot even be input into calibre, kfx must still be avoided by many of us. As long as Amazon can provide the ebooks in another format, when downloading to the older version of Kindle4PC, I can buy books from them, again. If they go the route of only offering KFX formatted books, then I won't be able to buy their books, again.

In this case, being able to remove the DRM isn't enough to make the files downloaded, to the latest Kindle4PC, of any use to me.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 09-27-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote