View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I have always prefered paper books for the most part. However, eReaders are good for one handed use like reading in bed. They don't close on you, and they are very lightweight. At least my Nook Simple Touch is light (not so the Kindle Fire HD8). Also, you don't have the physical storage problems for eBooks that you do with paper books.

But I don't think one book format is always better than the other in all cases. What is the better format changes for me over time. I can swing one way, then swing the other. I am not forced to make a permanent choice. At this moment, I am swinging back towards eBooks. I can't say why really, and I can't say that eBooks are the best format for me. But it's where I am at right now, for whatever reason.
Hi. I notice you got a Fire. A fire is much heavier than an ereader. A fire is a tablet with an ereader app.
Now on your swinging: I swing both ways. Depends on what I am doing and where I am.
Now as to silly things, I once read an ebook on 3 devices. Ereader outside, fire inside and a computer for looking at the photographs.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote