View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:35 PM   #9
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
For a person who only reads one book per month, I'm not sure I'd recommend an e-reader. If I only read, on average, one book per month, I'd be borrowing that book from the public library, or picking it up at the local thrift shop.

If you want the benefits of an e-reader, such as front lighting, font control, etc. I would probably still recommend the public library. Unless you're interested in working on your own personal library. If that is the case, I'd suggest Amazon as your store, because of ease of use.

My husband probably averages 1 book per month, because he still works full time and only has about 30 minutes per day of reading time, and he is a slow reader. He loves his Paperwhite. But it was my interest in Kindles that prompted his getting one. On his own, he probably wouldn't have.

Price isn't a deciding factor for me when I consider buying a book. You can have more than device registered to an Amazon account, so a book can be read by several users at the same time. You can't do that with a print book.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote