View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 01:06 AM   #13
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Yes, I've now spent some time reading and its great - the lighting works really well, even the orange tinting at night, which I was dubious about at first (though it is a bit fiddly to get exactly the brightness level I want down at the low end of the adjustment). But, as you say, it is frustrating when you start fiddling with stuff.

"move a zoomed image" - is zooming images something you can do with kepub? Everything I have is currently epub (thanks to 7 years on my Sony) and I didn't tell Calibre to convert to kepub when loading (after noting that people seemed to sometimes have trouble with kepubs I thought it might be better to stay away). Some of my ebooks are reference material and the Scientific American ebooks in particular have very poor image display (and obviously haven't been corrected for OCR errors). So a zoom feature would be convenient.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote