View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:26 AM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
If I tap on the "a" of the "Aa" button I most often get the "..." menu pop up. If I tap on the "A" of the "Aa" button then usually I do get the Font control pop up. Tapping between the "A" and "a" of the "Aa" gives me a fairly random selection.

If it was completely consistent it would be less of a problem ... but it does seem to be happening enough that betting on the offset will probably make for the smoothest operation.
My Aura One is fairly consistent in that the real tap zone is offset to the left of where it should be. For the Aa, the center is about where the left end of the bar in the A meets the left stroke. I've gotten so used to this, I really don't think about it anymore.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote