View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 05:05 AM   #16
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
As last resort, if he can't or does not want to maintain the program, he could make it open source and let community continue with the work. Or try to sell/give the program to other developer that will take the effort to continue it.

I always wanted to do an ebook reader software (I'm 30 years Windows developer), but the sum of my laziness and the fact that time used in develop will be time removed from reading, and as for own experience the starts are very grateful, but when the nasty bugs epoch arrives, you start to procrastinate at the level to get busy with your 10 years completely forgotten garden, makes me think that I will never finish what I theoretically start... And, of course, I'm Windows developer, not macOS/iOS developer, that will add the learning layer to all the stuff.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote