View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #608
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
They must have changed that right after my order this morning. I still got the digital credit at that time. I was able to buy 3 different ebooks for discount because I have been getting all on that shipping speed for the last few orders.
I don't really use the pantry or whatever else they usually offer. Digital, I can use.

Most of those orders oddly enough came just as fast as normal 2 day prime shipping. I think only one of them took 3 days.

Do we all get the same offers? Or does that change per person, or item one orders. I have seen the digital now for some time.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote