View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:09 AM   #32
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
I always wanted working from a tree

I see that people are pointing out that you won't be able to see videos, animations etc... For me that's a big advantage!

It is easy to procrastinate when programming, e.g. when you wait for some computation to finish. Now with E-ink screen you cannot watch flashy websites like youtube, facebook (pictures will be distorted too much, and let's face it, people use fb to spy on other people, that's a fact) etc. you concentrate on work.

This fact alone would increase my productivity by tens of minutes a day, which for some people (e.g. students) might be the no.1 reason to buy such device.

Last edited by SnowRipple; 09-01-2017 at 09:13 AM.
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote