View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 11:14 AM   #698
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiflash View Post
Any chance to get tips for the S1? B&H wrote me that the product is discontinued.
Wow, Sony product support at its best. Buy a Sony 1000$ product, have it rendered disfunct two years later by them discontinuing the consumables.

Hell of a move. Sorry for you digiflash. I'm somewhat lucky I just bought a pack of 6 recently, but one day soon, I'll be out of tips, too.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote