View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 05:41 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkuttner View Post
Thank you both. I agree. I'll use Sigil solely as an ebook creator. It's a pity that there's not an all in one solution.
There are more than a few "all in one solutions." Most of them are paid, and, quite frankly, aren't that great at one aspect or the other. There's Jutoh, which makes perfectly decent ebooks, but I think most people find it a bit problematic as a word-processor. There's Atlantis Word Processor. There's Scrivener.

All three of those allow you to type away and then push a button, and VOILA!!!, out pops an eBook. IIRC, they each sell for the princely sum of ~$40.00.

I, for one, infinitely prefer that each application sticks to what it's good at doing.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote