View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 03:25 AM   #97
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hat View Post
The older version 1.3.2 works for me better than 1.4.3.

The thing I appreciate the most is the landscape + file manager. Once FBReader turns the page to landscape, it stays that way.
Do you mean that the landscape + file manager works on 1.3.2 but not 1.4.3? It's not clear what's the actual difference which makes 1.3.2 better.

Quote:
The downsides are inability to access the SD card (really, couldn't navigate out of the internal memory, though my Total Commander can, the reader is rooted)
Have you tried: Settings -> Advanced settings -> General Settings -> Don't leave start directory

Your SD card may be mounted outside of the visible storage tree so you need to add it to "Start directory(s)" or un-check the above option to be able to go up out of internal storage to choose the external storage.

Quote:
and the bad responsiveness to touch when opening files. If I press too short, it does not react. If I press too long, it opens the options selection for the file. Usually I just try a couple of light taps.
Sounds like problem with the reader speed and touch interface together which does not give the right visual response for the user.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote