View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:01 PM   #2620
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bar1004 View Post
Hi, I have a question that I think is related to this jailbreak:

After downgrading and jaibreaking my PW1 I have noticed that cycling screen (double taping the power button) forces a reboot with information gathering. Is this a function of this jailbreak or normal kindle function that I didn't noticed before jailbreaking? Can it be deactivated (it's a bit frustrating accidentally cycling screen too fast and having to wait for a full reboot)?
It is not the function of the jailbreak.

The jail break has nothing to do with the operation of the Kindle or any of the applications!
It only allows for the installation of our add-in packages.
Note: installation not operation. Different words with different meanings.

Go to first post of this thread, where you got the jb file and read (again) the first section marked in green: "What does it do?"
That is the complete description, there is nothing else that it does.

= = = =

You didn't notice it before.
Quote:
Doctor, Doctor, it hurts when I do this!
So stop doing that.
If you don't like it, stop using it.
There is no other reason to 'double tap' the power button (unless you are running something of twobob's that requires that as an exit command).

- - - -

Given the above, if you have any more questions, please post what firmware version you are running and all of the things you have installed since you jailbroke it.

Last edited by knc1; 08-08-2017 at 07:08 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote