View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #580
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
When I don't like what they are offering, I sometimes choose the option to send all items as they are available so they have to send multiple packages. I don't do that a lot, but if I am annoyed with them for any reason that's what I do. Otherwise I do like you and choose two day shipping even if I don't need it that quickly.
I almost never have more than one item per order--mostly because there's no need to consolidate orders to meet a free-shipping minimum threshold with Prime. And even if I am ordering several things the same day, I'll place separate orders just to see what no-rush perk I might be offered.

Amazon tends to consolidate packages anyway, though, when they're all coming from the same warehouse.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote