View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
B&H is a great great company. I don't know anyone who's had a problem with them.
B&H is a great company until you have a problem.

I was a guest unstructor at a photographic workshop in Death Valley, CA. I ordered supplies for myself and other instructors 10 days before the workshop, everything to be shipped overnight. The supplies did not come until I was home from the workshop 3 weeks later. When the items were not recieved overnight I called and was told it was not there problem it was fedex. I canceled the order and the items came the 3 weeks later anyway. The package was labeled ground shipment. B&H handeled the problem by eleminating me from there mailings.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote