Thread: BookBrowser 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #22
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
I have win 10 64. Previously tried BB 2.1.4 and worked perfectly in my Books folder which contains many folders, each folder a title.

Downloaded 2.3.. works in my Downloads folder only pulling book files NOT within a folder.

If I run it in my Book folder.. the CMD window would run and close out quickly. Local host tab would then be blank (site can't be reached.)

I ran BB from CMD line so I could see what it was saying. It got to 35% indexing and gave error :
Quote:
panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
None of the previous versions of BB are working in my Books folder either.

I don't know what to check next. Any ideas?
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote