View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #43
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huyggy View Post
But I am still thinking about this: Finally, except for the autonomy (which is not great for the DR1000s anyway if I've understood well), why not to buy a HP TC1100 for about 350€ (or 450$) ( http://www.tabletpc2.com/Review-HPTC1100.htm ) ?
Yeah, why not? You should decide this yourself based on what you expect from the device you get, whichever one you get. Or, try to see it this way: If you are already asking this, shouldn't you rather buy a laptop? I'm not trying to discourage you here, it just came to my mind. Really, you should buy whatever you expect to work best in your situation.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote