View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #20
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I don't think it is inappropriate to mention either price or formatting in a review. So far as price complaints are concerned, a sentence or two in a more substantial review is not out of place. For example, I think a comment at the end of a review such as the following would be quite appropriate:

"Whilst I enjoyed this book I do not think it is good value at the publisher set price of $14.99. There are many Indie titles equally good or better available for less than a third of the price."

Some people see bad formatting, grammar etc as a game breaker. A review which did not mention such things would in my opinion fail as a review.
Sure, if you put that in a review, then it would tell the review readers where you are coming from.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote