View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:51 PM   #26143
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm not sure how it happened, but I am re-reading in tandem the Gervase Fen mystery novels by Edmund Crispin and the Philip Marlowe mystery novels by Raymond Chandler. Both authors were brilliant wordsmiths and stylists, in each their own distinctive fashion. And both were enamored of convoluted plots populated by memorably eccentric characters.

I began this reading adventure after completing a re-read of the Hilary Tamar mystery novels by Sarah Caudwell.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote