View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:31 PM   #18
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post
And, "book content" shouldn't include formatting errors in the Kindle version, either.

Amazon groups reviews of all versions of the book together, and it doesn't take many one-star reviews because of bad Kindle formatting to drop the overall rating on a lesser-known book.
I think the publisher/author's answer to that should be better formatting.

I haven't bought many books where there were so many problems I stopped reading. I think that happened once 2 or 3 years ago but I'm not sure now. If it did happen I probably would have wanted to warn others and would have left comments about it in the books review. And hopefully that would actually reduce the book's sales.

I do find more errors in Kindle books than I like but not so many that I stop reading. That alone isn't enough to push me into writing a review. I mostly just write an occasional review when a book excites me for some reason. I use the Kindle's error reporting feature to report errors when I find them. Hopefully the publisher fixes them but I've already read the book so I probably will never know.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote