View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 06:10 PM   #76
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorabeth View Post
Does this plug in save a copy of all jpegs and a folder in the local temp folder?
I've had a great semester using this so far, but now i have 300,000 jpegs in my temp folder.
No. Not that I know of. Not unless something crashes, anyway. The temp folders that are created to build the epub are automatically deleted after a successful plugin run. It certainly doesn't store any files in the root of the Temp folder.

I just verified that the temp folder this plugin creates gets deleted on my machines after a successful run.

Sigil itself will also leave a temp folder behind if there's a crash. But if you're not experiencing any crashes, then Sigil (and this plugin) should definitely be cleaning up their own temp folders after successful runs.

I can't vouch for all Sigil plugins, though. Temp folders that plugin devs create manually with their plugins won't clean themselves up. They have to make sure to clean up before returning control to Sigil. Perhaps you use other image-related plugins that are leaving strays behind?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-15-2017 at 08:08 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote