View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 02:02 PM   #26141
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
And finished Elite, the second in this new series. Still enjoying it, but I don't mind waiting for the third, which is due soonish but not immediately.

Meanwhile, enough of this sort of thing, and back to reading mysteries. Currently reading a Margery Allingham Campion mystery -- The Beckoning Lady, gotten as a Kindle Unlimited ages ago, but not read yet. And since I'm going to drop KU, I figured I should read all the ones I have. And, I must say, a delightful read.

Also reading, via Audible, P.D. James' An Unsuitable Job for a Woman, narrated by Katie Scarfe. (This is also available from Audible in the US, but with a different narrator, so I went with the UK version. ) A delightful re-read. I had read this back in the 70's, but had forgotten nearly everything, so it's really a completely new book to me.
Still reading the Campion, and enjoying it quite a bit. Very droll. Very British. And I love the characters.

Finished An Unsuitable Job for a Woman. I quite enjoyed this audio book, so I'm moving on immediately to the second and last in the series, The Skull Beneath the Skin.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote