View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
What saddens me is that the vendor is an ebay 'power seller' with a 98% positive rating.

"PowerSellers rank among the most successful sellers on eBay in terms of sales and customer satisfaction. We are proud to recognize their contributions to the success of the eBay Community!"

Says a lot about ebay's commercial integrity - and none of it good.
98% is pretty low IME, especially for a high-volume seller. I would really look at a sellers feedback in detail before I risked it if it were that low.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote