Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 12:48 AM   #344
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Usually at some point during the year we re-visit the categories for the next year. Traditionally, we've had a general "non-fiction" category, which got dropped this year. However, I observe that of the five books that got fully nominated for this month's "Free-For-All" category (which I'm not a big fan of, BTW), four were what I would call general non-fiction, though at least one you could reasonably call history, and another you could classify as science (if a bit of a stretch). IAC, I found it interesting that when given a completely open choice of category, we went for a category that got dropped this year. Perhaps we should consider that when we go to choose categories for next year.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote