View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 01:52 AM   #4
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Looking into this a little more...

One of the big changes made in version Calibre 3 was the OPDS Content Server. There is even some comment on the "what's new" that there may be some broken bits with backwards compatibility. Sooo...I'd give it a week (Kovid usually releases Calibre updates on Friday).

It MAY be that it is not a Calibre "bug" at all, and just the new way that Calibre Server works...although I kinda doubt it. OPDS is a standard way of allowing info to pass and I wouldn't think a Calibre update would intentionally break that.

Good news though, the new Calibre Content Server does seem to add a bunch of new functionality that I, for one, have been looking forward to!!
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote