View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #2604
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkkiscus View Post
- - - -
edit:
After updating my kindle back to 5.6.1.1 I could see the collections in the "Cloud" menu of my kindle and was able to simply copy them back to the device.
Firmware versions older than that no longer support communications with Amazon.
Not since March, 2016.

JBpatch has not been updated for that firmware version.

But LibrarianSync works (it requires Python installed).
It can build the local collections database from either the directory structure under /documents or from a Calibre collections export (requires a Calibre add-on).

Take any packages that you use from NiLuJe's snapshot thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030

Note that MrPI is a batch-mode installer, put all *.bin packages you want in /mrpackages and trigger MrPI once.

= = = =

Durn, I need an electronic rubber stamp for some of these answers.
?Maybe keyboard macros? DOS-style stored text entry.

Last edited by knc1; 06-11-2017 at 12:49 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote