View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #1586
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
To prepare for the upcoming launch of Debian Stretch and to see if COPS still works with the new Debian version I decided to try to install COPS from the github source (git clone) on a fresh install of stretch.

What i did (add sudo or su where needed. to test I just use root ):
Code:
apt-get install apache2 php7.0 git
apt-get install php7.0-gd php7.0-sqlite3 php7.0-json php7.0-intl
systemctl restart apache2
cd /var/www/html
git clone https://github.com/seblucas/cops
cd cops
wget https://getcomposer.org/composer.phar
php composer.phar global require "fxp/composer-asset-plugin:~1.1"
php composer.phar install --no-dev --optimize-autoloader
With this last line I ran into the following problem / error:
Code:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    - The requested PHP extension ext-xml * is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's xml extension.
  Problem 2
    - The requested PHP extension ext-mbstring * is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's mbstring extension.
  Problem 3
    - Installation request for seblucas/php-epub-meta 1.0.0 -> satisfiable by seblucas/php-epub-meta[1.0.0].
    - seblucas/php-epub-meta 1.0.0 requires ext-xml * -> the requested PHP extension xml is missing from your system.
This was easily resolved by:
Code:
apt-get install php7.0-xml php7.0-mbstring php7.0-zip
As far as I can remember this was not needed on Debian Jessie. (Jessie does not know/need these packages for php5.)

I just thought I document it here for future reference.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote