Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 04:05 PM   #1752
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thanks again for all the kind words. My daughter and I had gone to Texas on May 8 for what we understood was to be on one to three day appointment to set up for an experimental trial at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. That turned into what was supposed to be a four week trial that started on the 10th, but last Friday things took a turn for the worst that rapidly escalated over the weekend. At least my wife was able to come out for her last day. (My wife has inner ear problems that cause her much distress these days on airplanes, so her decision to come was a considerable sacrifice.) We were both by her bedside when she died.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote