View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 03:16 AM   #139
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Does anyone know if the previous model ever was rooted? It would be fantastic if you could run a late Android on it.

I just wish it had come with an HDMI port so I could stick one of those Android on a stick devices in it and run full Android, or Windows, on it.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4
It went around that someone did? Though only hearsay, I haven't seen any proof of it.You should know though that the DPT-S1 is a Linux, so I don't think someone (can) put Android it on it, unless they manage to port the proprietary drivers.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote