View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 PM   #10
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
So some of the prices being discussed are the regular Audible price and not the ebook/audiobook combo deals (which I have yet to use and don't ever check the price of)? If so, I just wish I had some of those under-$5 audiobooks on my wishlist to begin with. By chance it seems, everything on my wishlist has always been $8 or more.

I normally don't keep track of their specific prices on a regular basis since I usually use credits, but just perusing my list now, the cheapest is $18.41, and that's with the member discount! That seems abnormally high for the cheapest. It seems like at least some of the books on my list used to be cheaper than that; unless I already bought the cheaper ones with credits I thought some were in the $10-$15 range. So I wonder if Audible prices are sneaking up on all kinds of titles?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote