View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #135
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
If you want, I can do the Spanish file myself (as I use a lot the plugin)

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
That would be great! Since it's set up now, I'll wait a bit to see if any others want to contribute a translation before releasing a new version. The .pot file is available from the github repository (link in first post of this thread), that can be used to create the editable .po files.

If you can't contribute via Github, just let me know what I need to provide for you and I'll get it to you. I've no idea if people are used to creating their own .po files and compiling them to .mo file themselves, or what? I can provide .po files for the target languages and compile the completed ones if necessary. Whatever works best.

I just need to come up with a scripted workflow to update the existing .po files whenever I change things for a new release (when the changes require the translators to revisit them). Shouldn't be too difficult. That way people can submit pull requests on Github, or email me updated files and I'll script something that compiles them all to .mo files when I make a new release of the plugin.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote