View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 05:54 AM   #1760
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I love my free Spotify account. I don't like the periodic advertisements as the price that we have to pay in order to get it free.

The "download music" benefit sounds fantastic--if they mean by that you can download as much music as you like and keep it. In the email message that I got about it, it says "download songs and listen offline." But, interestingly, on the sign up (pay up) webpage, they don't list that benefit. Hmm . . . . If I were you, I would look for the fine print, and once I found it, read it very carefully. If indeed that is what they promise, it wouldn't be a bad idea to save that webpage, in my opinion.
Possibly requires their app to listen offline and active subscription to retain on that device. If no app required, possibly limited to MP3 quality.

There may also be software that can record streamed music, like PlayOn for video, though again possibly with limited quality options...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote