View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #551
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by law81 View Post
Hi,

today suddenly my Kindle 3G started to make strager things.

When i was reading it froze, and after some seconds I could restart but some seconds later it froze again. All time the same.

So i decided to make factory reset pressing 15 or 20 secs, and kindle is restating and froze again.

After that I tried to make quickly a factory reset via menu before freeze. OK, done, the Kindle is restarting and status bar appears but it stop to increase.

I tried to keep pressing slide button during 60 seconds and other methods but nothing works.

So now, I have a hard brick the with the man under the tree in the screen.

The kindle is detected by Windows as SE BLANK RINGO.

So, searching some info I have found this forum and the wiki to unbrick the kindle with ATK, the problem is that the link of the file mmcblk0p1-3.3 is dead.

Can someone upload that file in a mirror?

Thanks in advance.
See the "Master Index" sticky - it will lead you to alternate links for those files.

If you are writing about an K3 device - use Kubrick (also a sticky) - it automates the process.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote