Thread: HD KF6 and fuzzy text
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I haven't noticed any problems with Google Play. No slowness or performance issues. The battery life is still the same which is really horrible for this tablet compared to KF7. I've given up on them fixing it.

ES File Explorer is known for malware so if you have that get rid of it. It was sold to a Chinese company. I've downgraded mine to the last safe version. 4.0.2.3

I finally settled on Google Play Books with a different font and I had to enlarge the font to get rid of the horrible fuzzy uneven rendering. It looks okay but I prefer smaller text but that looks horrible.

Bookari, Moon+, Pocketbook Reader, Nook all render badly no matter the font size or font. Kindle is fuzzy but not as bad as the others but no longer as good as it once was.

Sent from my XT1528
If you do a screen capture (Vol Down + Power), does that image have fuzzy text?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote