Thread: HD KF6 and fuzzy text
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 07:18 AM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
KF6 and fuzzy text

When I bought my KF6 I raved about the text rendering on it but it seems that after it upgraded to Fire 5.0 the text is no longer sharp or crisp as it once was.

Yesterday I dusted off the old KF6, upgraded to the latest firmware. Installed Google Play thinking I'd give it another chance. I noticed right away the text wasn't as good as I remembered​ it being. So I've tried various ereader apps even my favorite Google Play Books looks fuzzy even the Kindle part looks fuzzy...what did they do to it?

On a happy note I was excited to see the brightness fixed and I no longer need a dimmer app which is why I stop using it a few years ago.

I am sad to think I can no longer read on this comfortably because the text rendering has changed.

I'm now relieved that they never upgraded the Fire phone to 5.0.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote