View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:33 PM   #11
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissBooknut View Post
sorry to make you angry.
If you tell me to do something and i see a deviation on what should happen, i stop and come back.
Will try to do the serial-connection.
That was a joke.

Yes, do it like that, and scroll up - I have been editing my last post to hopefully be more helpful.

Once you get the serial hook-up made, post back, because I will have to make up some more directions for this special case.

Also, there is someone here who recently had to do the same thing, that person can check me on any of the parts I have forgotten.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote