View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 01:02 AM   #6
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I've used this method several times.

Once you've added the ids to the <h2> then:

search: <h2 id="(\d*?)>Chapter</h2>
replace: <h2>Chapter \1</h2>
thanks guys - that is pretty much what I did, except for using a calibre conversion to force in the h2 IDs

there's no for dummies regex free solution then ?

i guess that most big ebook publishers add chapters to everything, so none of this is necessary. Maybe the author insisted on NO Chapters in this case.

I could have read it as is but my habit is to read to a chapter end before taking a break so moon reader saying only 346 pages to go was a tad daunting !
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote