View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 04:27 PM   #15
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I'm assuming that you installed the 64bit Calibre version and that you're using a 64bit Windows 10 machine. If not this might be 32bit Calibre/Windows issue.
Yes it's the 64bit Calibre version.

Quote:
... since you appear to be a much better Python programmer than me ...
Appearances can be deceptive

Quote:
Try to comment out the following sections in main.py
Commenting out those sections didn't help. The contents of the extra QMessageBoxs for the 2 errors are attached below.

My output text does seem to be very different from yours. No wonder there are problems.

We could use some feedback from another Windows user to see if it's Windows in general or something about my PC. Either way, don't worry as the plugin as-is lets me know what needs fixing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epc3.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	156502   Click image for larger version

Name:	epc4.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	156503  
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote