View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 05:56 AM   #28
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I just love it when people come up with straw man arguments; it means they can't come up with a valid argument, and that my position is pretty reasonable.
Do you even know what a straw man argument is? I guess it's in the same category as all those words you can't be bothered to learn how to pronounce

I really never have understood why people are so proud of their ignorance. I suppose if you have nothing else then you have to be.

I'll stick with preferring people to learn how to pronounce words properly thanks; I'm not insecure enough to expect people to mispronounce words for my convenience.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote