View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 04:45 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
what i see is the previous screenshot. on that screen I can optionally turn on author grouping by 1st name, tht changes the left side of the scren but the 7 thumbnails & book info entries on the right are unaffected.
from the feedback supplied I am confident that author grouping on letters works by author surname somehow, but the a-z of books on device is using the ( hidden) author srot supplied by calibre.
NB I always use connect to content server for transfers , not connect as wireless - dunno if that is a factor.
Author_Sort is used to SORT

Author_Sort is in the Metadata of the book , whichever CC method you transfer with
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote