Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:29 PM   #342
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'm fine with "lurkers" nominating. I think it improves the overall likelihood that we'll find a good book to read that month. That being said, I do have a bit of a problem with those who have no intention of participating in the discussion being involved in the voting. I'm not saying that you must always participate if you vote, but I do think you should recuse yourself from the vote if you don't want to participate in the discussion.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote