Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:02 PM   #340
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Dazrin, for some reason those introductions slipped my mind, my apologies. And excellent work on the book list thread.

It still seems as though there should be something else. Like a collection of rules: a book can't be nominated twice in the same year, ...

I like WT Sharpes general principle: he is "just" an administrator, everything else is determined by nominations/polling. It was why I linked to the poll, it seemed to be an indicator of what people want, and yet it looks like it is going the opposite way.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote