View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #12
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Have you tried Sigil's "Add Existing Files" (right click in FileBrowser) and then change the Filter to "All Files" and then muli-select the text files.

Does that work?
It imports them successfully, but they go into the Misc folder. Even when I move them into the correct folder, I can't find an obvious way to convert them to .xhtml.

I guess this is where a plugin would be nice, but I haven't written functional code since the Apple II was still a thing.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote