Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:17 AM   #503
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
This is a very old thread I know, but ran across this article on CNN about companies selling doomsday bunkers to the wealthy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/luxury...ers/index.html

One guy has bought a couple of nuclear hardened old missle silos and has already converted one to condos, and is he's going to do the other one. Immmediately reminded me of the Silo series.

I for one, find all this rather disconcerting. As a species, have we thrown in the towel?

Last edited by drofgnal; 04-21-2017 at 03:28 PM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote