View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 07:07 AM   #27
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by yac View Post
Hi plusz, thank you for your work.
RelaunchX seems to work fine on my Inkbook Obsidian.
It displays a warning at start but then it proceeds without problems.
Recent & favourite apps werent working in Relaunch-1.4.4 but here they're working OK. Very nice!
OTOH Relaunch-1.4.4 had bigger UI elements so it was a bit more comfortable.
One issue I noticed so far. When attempting to open an epub file, only a subsets of epub handling apps are shown to choose from. Relaunch-1.4.4 displayed them all.
Anyway, I'm switching to your version now.
Thanks again.
Thanks for feedback. In the next version I will use Onyx SDK so no warnings on all Onyx devices.

The development ceased at this moment. The weather became so good so my priorities shifted. I spend a lot outdoors. On the other hand I actually switched to use the device to read something finally The app, even with very minor flaws, is very good at the task, isn't it?

Despite what I wrote above I am thinking of writing something better - a universal app for e-ink and phone. It must support themes to adjust well to the display and it must have better handling of apps. I have just wired mockups of what I wish to do but now I have to read Android book to learn how to make such UI.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote