View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #4
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M3,Oneplus 5,Boyue T62, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I have a Tab S 8.4 and it's great for reading. That one has a 16:9 format. I was going to get the Tab S2 until I found out that it is 4:3 format. I wouldn't want to read on that, and it also would not be good for watching videos because you would have the black bars then. I'm sure others would be fine with that, but it's not for me.

Edit: the older model also has a better resolution.
Tab S - 1600 x 2560 pixels (~359 ppi pixel density)
Tab S2 - 1536 x 2048 pixels (~320 ppi pixel density)

My husband got a 9.7, and the first time I saw it I had to ask what the resolution was because it didn't look too good to me since I was used to the better resolution.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 04-13-2017 at 10:56 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote