View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #3
downeaster59
Fanatic
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, Onyx Boox Kepler Pro, Boyue T63, Nook Glowlight 3
Although for my own use, I still rank an E-Ink device as best for reading, tablets like the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and the iPad Pro come a close second. As AnemicOak said, the displays are gorgeous and can be customizable to your own needs. Besides the display options, many reading apps offer a variety of themes and tweaks. You should be able to easily find the setup that feels best for you.

As for size, it's a matter of taste. I would find the 8 inch Tab S2 better for reading than the 9.7 one. But you may feel differently, depending on what you want to read. PDFs are best on larger screens.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote