View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 02:52 AM   #60
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Yes, the detection won't run if calibre has already recognised a device. That's why you need to either disable the drivers or use the Unplugged plugin.
OK.

Quote:
Why was the factory reset needed.
I'd got 'error communicating with device' from an earlier bad eject.

Quote:
Did you copy the collection configuration from the KoboTouch driver to the beta?
Probably not, as I thought it wasn't the driver that did that! I need to sort things out on the transfer front anyway as the new(er) firmware is displaying series data when it didn't used to, so I now have a load of books with the series added to title, whereas the newer ones don't. I also need to make sure I don't duplicate Kobo-purchased titles.

Still, that will be a job for this afternoon - brilliant sunshine now, showers forecast for the afternoon. So, back to the garden this morning as I was too tired after cleaning the drive to weed a border and plant out, then I need to nip into the Monday market and collect a prescription.
maddz is online now   Reply With Quote